Sea Survival / Offshore Safety
The ISAF / World Sailing OPST training consists of two days: Sea Survival and Offshore Safety.
Dutch spoken courses are held under the Dutch Watersport Verbond recognition. English spoken courses under RYA Recognition.
Maximum of 20 participants per instructor. Training days from 09:30 till 17:30.
During the full two day OPST training we discuss:
- global weather systems
- bad weather preparation
- care and maintance for heavy weather equipment and emergency gear zorg en onderhoud van slechtweer- en nooduitrusting
- helping others and requesting help
- man over boord procedures
- Hypothermia, prevention and treatment,
- fireprevention and firefighting
- 2 hour practice with automatic lifejackets and inflatable liferafts
- and much more